Do you want to discover a way that you can drive traffic to your website weeks, months, even years to come? Then I think you’re going to love this introductory blogging masterclass designed to help you start blogging for your brand the right way.
Blogging For Brands – 2 minute taster
Your introduction to blogging for your brand contains.
- One hour long video training
- Customer profile worksheet
- Competitive analysis spreadsheet.
And when you sign up today you’ll also get two bonuses:
1. My digital daily productivity calendar (to keep you on track with your goals)
2. The Black Milk Report. My popular case study of how Australian brand Black Milk built a multi-million dollar brand- and what you can learn from them.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How decide EXACTLY what the best content is to create for your brand. No more guessing games, make strategic decisions that deliver long term profits
- How to short-cut your blog post content creation, and the exact things you need to do to make your content good enough to be liked, shared and commented on.
- Examples of good and bad blogs, and how you can avoid falling into the later category – without turning blogging into a full time job!
HI, I’M STACEY BRAZEN!
Your ecommerce traffic strategist and visibility expert. Students say the reason they love my classes is because they’re in-depth, without being too long. Detailed without being overwhelming, an they explain the theory, while still being very much action based.
On this site, you’ll find lots of short self-study courses for new and aspiring store owners, perfectly pitched to help you get started without lengthy delays. And when you’re ready to go deeper and experience explosive growth in your business, I’m sure you’re going LOVE my 1:1 Brazen Growth coaching sessions.
Here’s what others have to say about Brazen Profit Lab Masterclasses:
TAKE YOUR COURSE RISK FREE: THE BRAZEN MINI-COURSE PROMISE
At Brazen Profit Lab, I INSIST that you gain value from my training, so if you watch the training and don’t think it’s valuable? So long as you’ve viewed at least the first 30 minutes (yes, I do get watch counts per customer) just let me know you don’t think it’s helpful for you, and I’ll give you a full no drama discount.